Saturday, September 12, 2009

23 things

One thing I am not sure about is if I am hitting all my points...I am not sure if I am completing the tasks and answering what I need to answer for each of the tasks. Is anyone feeling like that too?

I am, however, very excited to go through the 23 things. I feel accomplished by the fact that I already have some of the tasks completed but since I am an avid learner, I look forward to new methods of the new tools. I am enjoying the Library 2.0 text for the course. I am also using Blogs-Wikis-Podcasts-and-Other-Powerful-Web-Tools-for-Classrooms by Will-Richardson. I like this book because it gives some practical means of using the Web 2.0 tools.

1 comment:

  1. I can certainly relate to your feelings! Some of the assignments are fun since they include technology I already use on a somewhat regular basis or wind up being easy to use. I always wonder if I'm forgetting something or leaving out something that should be really difficult. I guess I should just be thankful that I already have a bit of background knowledge!

    ReplyDelete